Didn't It Rain

Periodic Rants of a Red-Haired Drama Freak.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I have a fever, but at least my taxes are done!


Yippeeee Kiiiiyeah! Taxes are done for another year. People, I ALWAYS wait until the last second to do my taxes now that I have all this confusing stuff due to education and theatre work. It's such a nightmare isn't it? I wish I could go out and celebrate my tax return but I can't because I have a freakin' cold. How crappy is THAT? Two hours on TurboTax with a FEVER! It can't get much worse than that. :)

In other news, tomorrow will be a very exciting day for me because I am starting a graphic novel unit with my 8th graders. I am so lucky that my tutoring job has blossomed into something worthwhile. My CT treats me like an equal and has let me take on an enrichment group. We will be studying Persepolis (see above). Every week, we will meet and discuss the graphic novel and also the kids will be constructing their own GN's based on personal experiences. Everyone wish me luck as this begins my first real teaching experience. Good times!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home