Didn't It Rain

Periodic Rants of a Red-Haired Drama Freak.

Friday, December 16, 2005

Everyone Is Sick

I can't get away from all these sick people. I usually get sick this time every year, but I'm trying so hard not to right now! EmergenC packets galore, zinc lozenges, gloves on muni. i'll try anything.

amoeba is like a germ labratory - seriously. everyone here is sick or is just getting over it and they all come to work with their illnesses cuz we only get three tiny sick days per year. that's not even enough to tackle one cold, let alone all the shit we pick up from each other around here.

also, one of my dear friends is sick with some sort of stomach thing - either a virus or food poisoning, so now i'm on constant watch for signs of nausea.

geez, re-reading this makes me seem really f-ing crazy! i'll just try to enjoy today and not think about the possible cold i may get tomorrow.
-ld

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home