Didn't It Rain

Periodic Rants of a Red-Haired Drama Freak.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Blogs I Love

So, I thought I'd give a shout-out to what I have bookmarked on my computer. First and foremost I love Pink is the New Blog, www.pinkisthenewblog.com. trent makes me laugh on a daily basis.
Next up, we have Overheard In New York, www.overheardinnewyork.com. I'm telling you people say some funny shit on the streets of NYC. If you don't believe me, check out this hilarious website.
For you smarties, I really like Wikipedia, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page. I can get lost in that website for hours, which I did yesterday and learned lots of fun facts.

For those of us with desk jobs, these blogs/websites are our lifelines. Any time the secretary butt is getting me down, good times are just a click away. Send me some of your favorites!

and the best blog ever is my honey's blog: http://birdsinthenighttime.blogspot.com!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Carlos P said...

i have a blog!!!!!!! eugh.

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home