Didn't It Rain

Periodic Rants of a Red-Haired Drama Freak.

Friday, November 11, 2005

as my two months of freedom wind down after Motel Cowboy, i have some thoughts on staying busy. i have been doing theater non-stop since may 2004 when i cast The Thrilling Adventures of Elvis in Space. Since that show i have done Ghost in the Machine, No Exit, Macbeth & Motel Cowboy. five shows in one year and i was worn out. these past couple of months have been great. i've gotten to hang out with lesley a lot more, enjoy my new digs in the city and catch up on books and movies.

this sunday, i begin work on The Maids. while i'm looking forward to it, i'm also feeling a little sad about giving up my freedom. i will be working full time, rehearsing four days a week, planning our wedding and trying to get my grad school applications finished. is this too much for one person to accomplish? i hope not, cuz i have to do all of it.

so my friends, if you do not see much of me for a few months, i apologize. and i will miss you, too! :) don't cry for me, san francisco... (i love being dramatic - guess that's why i'm so into theater!)

peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home