Didn't It Rain

Periodic Rants of a Red-Haired Drama Freak.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005


Oh, Anne, how could you?
People, listen to me. Lesley told me about this and I didn't believe her. Anne Rice has gone back to God. She's now been quoted saying that she "will only write for the Lord now." And she says that she'll only write in the voice of Jesus Christ.
"Christ is the ultimate supernatural hero - the ultimate immortal." - Anne told this to some poor reporter. I can only imagine how difficult for him/her it must have been to not fall out of the chair laughing. I know that she is traumatized by the loss of her husband and that she's been sick. She also must be really affected by Hurricane Katrina, but geeze Anne, you don't need to take it that far!
Lestat is rolling in his tomb.

1 Comments:

Blogger kristenL said...

oh that is horrible. All my teenage icons are falling to the Lord...

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home