Didn't It Rain

Periodic Rants of a Red-Haired Drama Freak.

Monday, November 14, 2005

Lots of things happened this weekend. I got started on The Maids - and it's going to be really great. I also sold my little car!! I got $2000 for it and I'm very excited because I really needed the money for other things. So kudos to me!
Here's something funny i overheard yesterday on the bus:
Girl 1: Why did you let me buy 72 hangers?!
Girl 2: I didn't MAKE you - you were a sucker to that sales girl!
Girl 1: I know. I'm so bad. Hey, maybe we can sell some to our other roomate!
Girl 2: Let's just concentrate on the money she ALREADY owes us.

Ha ha! Me and Lesley were laughing. 72 hangers??!!

Anyway, last night was the first book club meeting and it was really fun. Lesley did a good job leading the discussion on Cloud Atlas. The new book was selected by Carlos and I'm looking forward to reading it! Blindness by Jose Saramago. We had some heated discussion last night and it was so cool to hear a bunch of my friends discuss literature. You know how it is - usually friends just bullshit and drink together. It was really nice to have an intellectual discussion. And hey, my friends are smart! Also, props to Andrea for the yummy sangria. Can't wait til next meeting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home