Didn't It Rain

Periodic Rants of a Red-Haired Drama Freak.

Monday, October 03, 2005

so this morning is such a monday morning. i arrived at lesley's work to get my car out of the parking garage where it had been stored for our european vacation. it was about 8:45 this morning. too early for bullshit. so, i climb in the car, turn the key, and nothing happens. it's dead. motherfucker.
this is why i bought AAA, probably the most adult decision of my 30's thus far. i called them, and then headed into the mini mall across the street to wait around. i bought a yogurt drink from safeway, sat down and read the examiner for 45 minutes. there was a blurb in there about a covered wagon that had overturned and injured 18 people. what year is this?
so the dude shows up - it's always a dude - and he gets my car started in like 30 seconds, thank god. i head off to was that grimey car, shoot through the automatic car wash, and arrive at amoeba 1 & 1/2 hours later than i thought i would.
also, my coffee spilled all over my hand.
and i tried uploading an image of my car, but it wouldn't work.
GOOD MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home